Tuesday 1 April 2014

Peer and teacher feedback (1/04/2014)

My classmates said that they preferred my front cover without the red banner because it looked more professional. I will therefore listen to my audience and hand in this piece:


My teacher advised me that the red and white banners looked unprofessional as they could be mistaken as 'blank space', however I have to keep them in order to make my pages equal and non-stretched as I used specific A3 measurements on Photoshop which I fear will give me printing difficulties if I alter. Therefore, I compromised, and I have made the following changes:



On the left side are the negative stereotypes of women in the music industry and on the right side are the positives which 'Plain Jane' represents. I used binary oppositions to reflect how this female artist has overcome negative comments and come out as an inspirational role model for her fans. These are words which I obtained through my primary research questionnaire.




No comments:

Post a Comment